Social Compass has a reputation for delivering high quality and innovative research and evaluation. Our team has expertise in the full range of qualitative and quantitative evaluation approaches.
Social Compass is a member of the Australasian Evaluation Society.
When designing and implementing evaluation projects, Social Compass complies with The Australasian Evaluation Society’s, Guidelines for the Ethical Conduct of Evaluations and The Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies Guidelines for Ethical Research in Indigenous Studies.
Social Compass specialises in social research and evaluation in the following areas:
- Indigenous communities
- Culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) groups
- Education and employment
- Social inclusion and participation
- Community and organisation capacity building
- Partnership programs
Our review and evaluation services include:
- Participatory research and evaluation
- Evaluation and learning frameworks
- Process (formative) and impact (summative) evaluations
- Review and advice on the achievements and implementation of strategies to strengthen program initiatives.