For Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisations
We understand that Aboriginal community controlled organisations (ACCO) face some unique challenges. We work alongside ACCO’s to address these challenges and enhance service delivery and capacity.
Some of our work with ACCO’s includes:
- Strategic planning
- Building evaluation capacity
- Conducting program evaluations
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Research into specific issues and challenges
- Partnership brokerage
- Development of employment pathways.
In all this work, we take a participatory approach that builds human capital and community capacity. To discuss your needs, please contact us.