For over a decade, Social Compass has been working with organisations across the business, government and community sectors to conduct social research and program evaluations that can deliver the type of solutions necessary for a socially inclusive future.
Our approach is designed to inform future policy, program and practice for organisations committed to improved social outcomes through:
- Stakeholder and Community engagement best practice policy and programs
- Increasing Indigenous and CALD participation for improved social outcomes, including Closing the Gap initiatives
- Enhancing young people’s wellbeing and social participation
- Enhancing employment and education outcomes
- Building stronger and more sustainable communities through partnerships and collaboration across sectors
- Building a stronger not-for-profit sector